Our client is an award-winning Managed Data Service and RegTech Solutions provider.
They are passionate about solving the data challenges faced by their clients – 300+ investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe – including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers by TAUM and 9 out of the 10 largest asset servicers in the world.
They are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their Marketing Team in their office in the City of London, who shares the same commitment to excellence as they do, and who wants to work with them to solve complex challenges on behalf of their clients.
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise: they have been voted “Best Data Provider to the Buy-side” for the last 10 consecutive years
- A secure, well-established organisation with 200 team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities
The role and job responsibilities:
The key purpose of this role is to track the successful delivery of the marketing plan and integrated campaigns to drive sales, focusing on all aspects of the marketing mix.
You will be working with the Marketing Team to define and track the marketing calendar, including events, online & offline marketing and report on what’s working, and how campaigns are performing.
You will become an additional point of contact for all marketing agencies and contractors; building strong relationships with different departments within the company alongside external stakeholders.
You will track all incoming leads and work with the rest of the team on lead nurturing and prospecting.
To succeed in this role, you will benefit from some experience in Marketing for Financial Services or Financial Technology. Strong customer service skills are needed alongside the ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will need to be a team player, but equally somebody that can work independently.
Your skillset includes a combination of the following:
- Degree in marketing, business management or administration
- Experience in financial services or financial technology
- Experience of campaign scheduling, design and delivery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM’s: NetSuite, ActOn, MailChimp (NetSuite experience is the preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter: entrepreneurial, able to work well cross-functionally; flexible, positive and confident
- Problem-solver: able to balance conflicting business requirements to deliver sales & value to the business
- Decisive and delivery oriented