Insurance industry leading company is proud to announce a position of Front-end/UX Developer. Located in the very heart of City of London you will be working closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to build bespoke quote and bind insurance systems.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs and wireframes to actual code that will produce a modern single-page application.
- Developing innovative web applications / client facing API client
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and templates for future use
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to optimise and provide consistent experiences.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Beneficial, but not essential skills:
- Good understanding of D3 and SVG.
- Experience with Symfony framework and general php knowledge