Join a full service digital agency that values creativity and aspiration!
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to take control and lead a portfolio of new and upcoming projects!
- 2 years minimum working as a digital project manager
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of project management in an agile environment
- Strong at keeping up to date with the digital world
- Proficiency in Project Management, Agile, Design, Digital, Creative, Scrum
Ran by a dedicated team of digital experts, our client is a creatively driven agency that helps business's fully embrace the rapidly evolving digital age. From bespoke web sites to marketing strategies, they're looking for an experienced project manager with the right skills to join them on their already successful journey!
Based in Central London, our client is an agency that encourages innovative thinking. If you're the type of person who oozes creativeness and fires out tasty ideas then you will fit right in! We're enthusiastic and energetic in everything we do bringing inspiration and originality to a diverse range of projects!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
As a Digital Project Manager your role will be client facing although most of your time will be spent on site. You will be expected to provide the status of the project to either your team or the client at any given moment; therefore you must be fully up to date with the development and be able to relay this information as and when requested! The energy and drive you bring will influence and motivate your team and be a key part of the company's success, whilst your excellent communication skills and experience in Project Management, Agile, Design, Digital, Creative and Scrum will help you take ownership of issues to the point of resolution. You will be working in a fast paced environment, overseeing the smooth running of projects and campaigns from briefing designers to budgetary control. This is a highly creative role based on relationship building and perfect for someone who communicates well with an aim to provide clients with end results to be proud of! You must have experience working in an Agile environment with the ability to facilitate all scrum activities including backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint demos and sprint retrospectives.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Previous experience working as a digital project manager (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience working within Project Management, Agile, Design, Digital, Creative, Scrum
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN AN AGILE ENVIRONMENT
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Desire to be ahead of the latest tech trends, keeping up to date with developments in the digital world
- Creative and Energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company