**BDM Role with exciting opportunity to work alongside a fast growing team in a dynamic technology company and industry **
Our Client are market leaders in fleet management and automotive security. Their Vehicle CCTV, Telematics and Tracking solutions help to overcome many of the challenges faced by commercial fleets. They are the preferred choice of some of the largest fleets in the UK and internationally.
Skills and Experience:
· The individual will be a seasoned sales professional / BDM, who has worked within Vehicle CCTV, CCTV, HGV Sales or Telematics industries .
· Business Development Manager to have a current network of contacts and introducers from the commercial vehicle market.
· The ability and drive to work alone and assist team work to alter the current market for the better.
· A dynamic, impressive individual capable of self-motivated, innovative development.
· Capable of being 'hands-on’ and dealing with client interface to win new markets and new opportunities.
· To be as much at ease with a local professional, as with a national transport manager.
· To be able to conduct presentations to promote and be the 'face’ of the organisation in delivery of its messages.
· To collaborate with marketing team members to ensure co-ordination of the sales and marketing efforts.
· To aspire to hitting financial targets necessary to maintain the traction and momentum of the business.
· To understand and share the passions and key drivers behind our model.
Qualifications and Education:
· Ideally you would have obtained a Degree or Advanced Degree. Years of experience and passion are essential. Drivers licence is essential.
Job role to include:
· Telesales and appointment generation via networking methods.
· Proactive business development with existing clients.
· Sales presentations and client entertaining.
· Account management of key corporate clients.
· Manage sales database and pipe line via CRM..
· Attend sales exhibition events.
BDM Personal Qualities:
· Positive, tenacious and compassionate .
· Corporate presentation with down to earth ‘patter’.
· Professional and enthusiastic to win sales.
· Target and profit driven .
· Able to assist and manage business process development.
· Outgoing and extrovert .
· Interested in vehicles / commercial vehicle market
· Enjoys a challenge / problem solving.
· Able to pursue directional strategy and report back to the team.
· Highly competitive salary and bonus structure with the excellent progression model.
· Basic Pay - £28k - £32k per annum (depending on experience). On each project secured commission payable. Realistic OTE £55-65k Pa.
· 20 holiday days per year + bank holidays. Plus a Christmas shutdown – 24th Dec to the first Monday in January – usually 5 additional days compulsory leave.
· Location of work – Woolwich Arsenal
· Minimum of 42.5 hours per week – working a 8.5-hour day between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
· On occasion evening / weekend work is expected for client entertaining and Trade shows.
· Immediate Start.
· Company Vehicle & Health Care Package considered for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time